End of Course Information
Final Grade determination:
- Year Long Classes... 40%(1st Semester) + 40%(2nd Semester) + 20%(Exam Grade)
- Semester Classes...40%(1st nine weeks grade) + 40%(2nd nine weeks grade) + 20%(Exam Grade)
- Any passing grade on the W!SE Exam may be used as their exam grade if it does not lower their final grade average, otherwise, the exam grade will be considered "exempt."
- Exam schedule...Block 1= TBA, Block 2 = TBA, and Block 3 = TBA
- The W!SE Exam is 50 questions in 50 minutes.
- You are allowed to retake the W!SE Exam one time. If you fail again, you must take a written final exam.
- All make-up work must be submitted by the end of class on May (TBA).
- Cost: $500 per project
- If you fail the W!SE Exam, you cannot buy out of any project.
- Be prepared to negotiate...Exam Grade is your credit score, class grade is you work history, any other important information like stock market game, attitude, work ethic, attendance, participation, etc.
- All projects are due on or before May 18th.
- Cheating on any project will be a violation of the negotiated agreement and will result in a zero, and having to complete all the projects.
- Be sure to complete every part of the project. Incomplete projects will be graded as a "zero."
- If you create a disturbance in class, you will forfeit one project you have previously have bought out, and must complete it by the due date. Each disturbance will result in another forfeiture.
- Any person scoring an 100% on the W!SE Exam will be exempted from negotiations.
- Any unused classroom cash may be transferred to another student under the terms and agreement associated with such transfer approved by the instructor.
- Any project that has been "bought out" will be recorded as "exempt" in the grades.
- Class Participation grade is for only those still working on projects...NO check, a grade of exempt is assigned if working and not causing a disturbance